Tuesday, September 7, 2010

VIP: Seth

I started with Seth because I feel like he sometimes isn't as recognized in our family. Not to say that we don't love him but he's just the only Brother-In-Law which kinda makes him like the tigger in our family.
My highlight about Seth actually comes from before he was in our family. Jake had invited him up to The Farm from Monterey Bay and I think they stayed for the weekend. I was going through an Anime phase where I was really interested in Japanese culture and so I had rescently read the book "Memoirs of a Geisha" I don't quite remember how I broke into the subject but I said something about it that set Jake off and he and I ended up arguing which ended with me crying and going to my room. I woke up the next morning and was in the process of avoiding Jake when Seth came up to me and started talking to me about japanese culture, I don't remember what we discussed but I remember feeling a lot better and I was greatfull to Seth for making me feel like my knowledge, ideas, and opinions were worth listening to no matter how young or inexperienced or immature I was.
Seth has helped me in many other ways like seeing a situation from another persons point of view, or helping me understand guys. All in all I'm glad to have him as my older brother now and I'm thankfull that Heavenly Father helped concince him to join in our awesome and slightly crazy family lol. Thanks for being an awesome older brother Seth

1 comment:

Shillig#7 said...

That was a wonderful highlight. I to think it is a great blessing to have Seth in our family. He has taught me a lot and has done a lot of service for me. He is simply irreplaceable. Love you Seth.