Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Motorcycle fun

So Last night I was on my way to singles ward FHE. I'd just picked up my new roommate Chelsea and we were on our way out of Layton, stopped at a red light. Chelsea is one of those girls who is still inside of her shell, a girl who will probably never fully break out of it, chelsea"s cousin has asked me to attempt to break her out of her shell. So I looked around and saw in my rear view mirror a small but ideal opportunity, a dude on sweet motorcycle. I waved to him in my rear view mirror and wasn't sure if he noticed when the light went green, we kinda started playing hide and seek on the freeway which was fun, and then he pulled up to the side of the car and started signaling his phone number with his hands, I didn't want him to kill himselfso I gave him the wait a second sign. I asked chelsea if she wanted to give him her number she was a bit too nervous so we gave him my number instead. Chelsea wrote it down and handed it to him out the window, which he grabbed and then sped away to his off ramp. all in all it was a pretty fun experience.

No comments: