Friday, September 17, 2010

Most embarrasing moments

So this actually happened a while ago but it just popped into my head and it's one of my adventure stories I thought I'd share with the family.

I went over to this gal Kelsie's house and spent the night but before we went to bed we ate some left over burrito's from ranchero's. The next morning I felt a little queesy but no big deal. Her cute cousin came over while I was getting ready in the bathroom and we started flirting and I thought I was doing a pretty good job. . . then I felt the Nausea come in a single wave I had just enough time to tell him to hold on and shut the door to the bathroom before I started puking my guts out and if anyone has ever heard me puke you know that it is the exact opposite of a quiet process. so when I finished up I rinsed my mouth out a little bit and opened the door and he was just standing there. He got this weird look on his face and asked if I was ok and I said it was just food poisoning. Needless to say he never talked to me again after that lol