Thursday, September 23, 2010

VIP Ashley


This weeks VIP is Ashley. I don't know how she does it! She has managed to do a lot in her life, and I knnow she loves her family, she's so kind hearted it kills her to even put Madi in time out, she manages to survive on only a few hours sleep most days, she remembers everyone's special occasions on her calender, she explores different foods, she somehow manages to exercise like every day, and I love how honest she is. I know when she tells me I look cute that I really do, she's the kind of person you would want to go shopping with because she'll tell you honestly "yes those pants make u look kinda chubby" and "No actually I think it brings out your eyes." I've gained a new apreciation for her after living with her for so long. I think every in-law has their own special quality that no other shares, and plenty of qualities that they all share, either way I'm happy that Ash is a part of the family, and I hope she stays with us for ever.

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Ashley IS amazing about remembering birthdays and such, I really need a calendar like she has :)

Ashley said...

Interesting. I didn't even know you did this. Glad you could say so many nice things after living with me. The worst thing about having someone live with you is that it opens yourself up to someone to see the side of you that you hide. Especially during the time in my life that has been the most horribly stressful, the least slept, and honestly, the most horrible. I hated having another person in the house to hear me yell at Madi or see me break down. Hence, I just hit in myself a lot when possible. I'll have to read your blog someday and get it onto my google reader! I thought it was on there and that you were just slacking at posting stuff!!! :) Hope all is well with you and that you are living it up. Remember, you are only single once. And, don't let other people's opinions rule your life. Wear what you want. Exercise if you want. Just make yourself happy. Someday, you'll be a wife and a mother and you'll have to live for other people. Make yourself happy.