Tuesday, September 14, 2010

VIP Mandy!!!


The Highlight I have for Mandy is actually I think my first memory of Mandy. I was just a little kid but I remember (or I think I remember) mandy and Aaron coming over to the house before they were married, and I just remember them looking at each other right before they kissed, it's the look that I see between all my siblings and their spouses, it's a look of felicity, peace and magnanimous love for the person you're giving it to. Mandy is an Amazing woman, she cooks like a pro, she knows how to keep her house in order while still having fun with her family and friends. When I look at her life I feel like she's truely understood and taken to heart the idea of a well balanced life. Thanks for being a part of our Family Mandy, thanks for taking care of my brother Aaron, and I'm not sure if this is the full story or not but I think I heard that you were a big part of the reason why Aaron was able to come back to the church. . . which is something I can never thank you enough for. If that had been the only thing you'd done for me I'd be forever in your debt, but it's not and so I can never pay you back for all the things you've done for me. Thank you for helping to complete our family I love you Sis, and please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Mandi IS wonderful! What a great tribute. I loved the part about a well balanced life.

Shillig 1 said...

Thank you Kailie. You are very sweet! I'm just now reading ALL of the vip's. My very first memory of you, you were 4 almost 5 yrs old. I remember you told me how pretty I was. I love you.