Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcoming the New Year with a trip to CA

So my Pictures Uploaded out of order so It's New Years and coming back to UT first and then the rest of the trip!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Kurt and Amy invited a bunch of people to their house to party for New Years. I hadn't seen a couple of my friends yet so Kurt and Amy were kind enough to allow two of my best friends Tammie and Sarah to party there too. We spent most of the night reminiscing over high school and catching up on each others current lives Thank You Kurt and Amy for making it happen! After the party was over and Everyone left Amy and I got to have our own little catch up chat which was really fun, unfortunately I was so tired I think I fell asleep while tallking lol  

New Years Morning Kurt and Audrey were kind enough to wake up and take me to Long Beach airport so I could catch my flight home, it took so long for my planes designated gate to open up that I ended up getting to the airport only about 15 minutes before Laurens flight came in which was amazing because her flight left an hour or 2 after mine! We came home and found Lauren's fish Michael Brian almost Dead due to the cold, after about a half hour of reviving him by slowly putting him into warmer water, and feeing him we hit the Hay and took a long much needed nap!  
After our nap we went over to our friends to attempt some mingling, we realized that most people were stil out of town so we ended up leavng early and going home to sleep a bit more.

So I was initially supposed to come into CA via Longbeach airport, but my flight got cancelled!!!! After quite a few tears of frustration I was able to get a flight to CA via Southwest to LAX. So after mom and Elli came and picked me up at the airport we all went to the Escondido resort and planned our next moves. We went to a dermatologist appointment for Audrey and Isaac, and then went up to Frazier so I could catch my dentists 6 month cleaning which had been delayed for about a year and 6 months (thankfully nothing crazy to report) Mom then dropped Audrey, Isaac, Elli and I off at the Farm where after a bit of touch up cleaning we played the new X-Box 360 Kinect!! 

This is Audrey and Elli playing a sweet game where you bounce a ball off a wall to ort of break it down.

Audrey showed me the skills she's been developing on the Piano.
The next morning after my Chiropractor Appointment We put away all the Christmas Decortions and started cleaning up a lot more, we dropped Isaac off at work, ran some Errands in town and then went down to Valencia for Caroline's wedding!! It was really nice seeing eople I hadn't seen since High School, what was even better was being able to see the look on a lot of X-classmates faces as they checked out my Smokin hot Bod and Outfit. I know it's prideful, but I was never really considered pretty in High School and it sucked, so it was nice to see people's Jaws drop a bit lol.
It's weird cuz while I was home it was totally different then I remembered, even though nothing had changed!! The Upstairs bathroom seemed taller, all the rooms seemed larger than they did when I left except for the Kitchen which seemed smaller than it was when I left. But the Scenery was still just as amazing as I always remember it, The stars were still brilliantly bright and unparalleled by anywhere else I've been, The mountains blue tinted peaks still brushed the bright clear skies dotted with small puffy clouds. I miss it terribly, and someday when we're all billionaires we'll buy Lockwood Valley and Bask in it's beauty. 


This is Elli and Audge trying to hit the ball in the Kinect Game, I wish I had some video of me doing the Dance Central game, cuz that was my favorite, but it was so much fun playing with my brother and Sisters.

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I'm glad You had an enjoyable visit home!