Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Tree Bonfire!!

Oh My Holy Crap!!!! I never went to any High School Parties, so this makes up for each one times 10!! Last night I went with Lauren to a Christmas tree Bonfire out in the West desert, basically all the left over dried up christmas trees and those wood stands that you see things stacked on at Costco, so a fork lift can move it around (I don't know what they're called but we have a ton back at the farm in the wood pile) and pretty much any extra wood or paper anything, I even saw an old chair, goes into a massive pile and is lit on fire. The result is massive and you can't stand close to it because the heat it puts off reaches 20 feet away, and even hen you have to turn yourself like a hot dog so you don't get burned on one side. Someone brought massive speakers so we were all dancing and having a great time, I met a bunch of new people from LDSBC and BYU, and ended up getting home at 4:30 am last night and the fire hadn't even come close to burning out yet, which is why I slept until 3 pm today. It's so nice being able to do fun cool stuff with a bunch of Mormon kids.

I'll post the video and pics I have of it when lauren gets home because I took them on my blackberry and my computer doesn't have a port for my SD card

No comments: