Wednesday, October 13, 2010

VIP Kaylene!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness Kaylene! How is it that u can be a combination of the sweetest temperred, most optimistic, artsy, kind, creative, and intelligent person I know? I'd never heard of getting plus size clothes and then altering them to be cute, and your size! I don't think I've ever heard you say a mean word about anyone, which let's face it can be a rarity with the Shilligs, since some of us let our mouths run away with us(I'm talking about myself as well so please nobody get offended). I'm always amazed by the fact that all of our in-laws are so healthy and have the ability to switch from pregnancy extras to looking like they've never give birth. I can remember u trying to find the best way for u to work out without causing issues in your pregnancy. I'm constantly amazed by you Kaylene, and I feel like I hardly even know you, and I Want TO!! I seriously hope I can come and visit you some time soon and get to know you a little better. I'm sorry I don't have a wonderfull hour long blogg I can dedicate to you but here's something from when I first moved to UT, that's one of my favorite memories of you. It was some time aroud conference, maybe it was before I actually moved here, but either way, u had just finished your sociology book, and it was something about how society has defined the sexes. You and Luke started talking about it I think over Scype, and he said something that totally seemed to me like he was attempting to bash ur opinion, which I've often seen in the family, but u just played it off like he was joking, I thought he was totally serious and I was kinda offended for you, but u kept on acting like it was a joke, and either it was from the begining and I just wasn't aware, or it turned into one because you refused to let it be a negative experience. Either way I was amazed and in Awe of u because I knew had I been in the same situation, I would have walked away probably crying, and questioning wether or not I was a stupid person for believing what I do. Anyway, I'm so overjoyed that you are now in our family, and even if we haven't hung out as much as I'd like, I love you Kaylene, thanks for helping complete our little bit of Heaven

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I too am grateful for Kaylene! She has taught me so much in my life as a wife since we have similar husbands with their "theories" haha.

Kaylene said...

Thanks for the VIP! You have been so thoughtful in writing about things you admire in each in-law. It totally builds family unity and love, and I'm glad you were inspired to do it. I totally remember the experience you wrote about, and it brought a smile to my face. I love you Kailie, and I would love to get to know you more too. Are you coming down to AZ for Thanksgiving?