Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I know it's still fall but . . .

I can"t wait for Christmas, I love that everyone is a little nicer how everytime it snows I just get amazed by how pretty it can be to watch, I love the christmas songs, and how families get together


I love the silly and cute traditions like kissing under mistletoe, and bundling up next to the fireplace with your friends while eating hot chocolate. I love going caroling and I love christmas parties.





I'm halfway done with baby gwen's christmas stocking sontheir family will have a omplete set this year. I love christmas styles, and I love christmas cards and family pictures. It's just a wonderful time of year.

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

whoa you are fast!
I had no idea you had that many stockings done!
Oh and I too love family stuff at Christmas time

Kurt+Amy said...

I LOVE Christmas too and I WAY impressed that you figured out how to make those stockings!! AMAZING