Tuesday, October 5, 2010

VIP Amy Caroline


Oh my goodness Caroline. I'm always amazed with how much u really care about everyone. Your like the universal mom, which I'm so gratefull for. I know that I never really show how thankful I am for you and I'm sorry about that. Caroline you are an Amazing mother, and not just to your own kids, you were a mother to me when I needed one, you pushed me to accomplish more than I thought I could. You helped me plan for the future and that's something I'd never do on my own. You've married Jake which is an amazing feat in and of itself. I'll be honest when I was little I wasn't ntirely sure if Jake would ever get married lol. I love that you've totally accepted all the shilligs as if they're the family you were born into, heak u call Mom and Dad, Mom and Dad. I love that you are an organized person, not only that you are a go-to kind of person, when u need something done you don't procrstinate, u do it right on the dot! Anyway, thank you Caroline for being my sister, thanks for marrying my brother because you're the best thing that could have ever happened to him. I love you Caroline, and I can't wait till I see you next

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Reading nice things about yourself is always so uplifting. Thank you for this. It brought tears to my eyes. I really appreciate all the kind things you said. It really made my night, THANK-YOU!!
We are always up for visitors, fly out anytime :)