Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stockings?

Hey everyone, I know a lot of the kids don't have stockings, but I was wondering which adults don't have stockings? I know Kaylene has her own family stocking tradition so their family doesn't need any but if you could all let me know which other in-laws don't have them I'd really appreciate it. I'm halfway done with Gwen's and I think I could do another one before new years, or if I'm lucky, maybe before Christmas. the only person I for sure know doesn't have a stocking thats an in-law is Seth, but if someone got married before him and doesn't have one like Amy or Caroline I'd like to know.

Since we're on the subject if you could all give a comment including the spelling of ur kids names that don't have a stocking and their birth years so I have all of them I'd really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Sarager Family said...

You are correct seth does not have one and was born dec 11 1983. Jordan oct 10 2007 atticus dec 29 2009. You are amazing and appreciate the sacrifice you are willing to make for your fam. I love you

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Aimi Lark
2006

Mali Su
2008

Malachi
2009

Jake and I both have one

I'm so excited for you! What a great hobby to pick up! Not only awesome, useful, but also meaningful.

Kurt+Amy said...

None of our kids have them but Kurt and I do.
Emmitt 2005
Alaina 2006
Maddox 2009