Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Updates

I have deleted some of the prior content on this Blog as it was offensive to someone and they pointed this out to me.

On a happier note the semester is almost over, I'm finally getting the raise at my job, and I should be out of debt hopefully by June!! I'm building up my food storage and once school is done I'll be purchasing a Utah Transit pass so that I don't have to use my car as much, I'm hoping that after I get out of debt I can do something about my car before I start school again in the fall or winter semester. I've started my latest stocking, and I've been staying in touch with Grandpa shillig a lot more lately, he's hilarious! Maybe with the extra time I'll have from school being out I'll be able to continue some of my ancestory work, thanks again to mom and larkie for getting me the book with all of Grandma Neville's pedigree's I'm excited to use them. I love you all ad can't wait to see you in JUNE!!!!!

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

sounds like you are keeping yourself well-rounded, good work!