Sunday, March 27, 2011

HARI KRISHNA & A NEW HIR COLOR!!!!!


Some shots of my new doo! I've always wanted to go darker like Audrey's gorgeous dark locks, and so I did! I like it a lot, it makes my eyes pop, and I think t makes my hair look smaller which makes the rest of me look a little bigger so I'll be more motivated to lose weight. Either way I'm really excited about it.

These are some pics from the HOLI festival of colors, I spent the weekend with Larkie after going to this on Saturday. It was SO much fun, I went crowd surfing, I could barely breath because I was in the center where all the dust was being thrown, and I've had pink and purple colored bougers ever since YIKES!!!

So sisters I need a little advice. I have a room mate who just doesn't seem to get the idea that it's not ok for her boyfriend to spend the night at our apartment in her bed. I came home today and found out that they'd had another sleep over while I was gone. This really ticks me off because she's promised me twice now that there would be no sleepovers, and when I asked her about it in a round about way she lied to me until I asked her directly and then she told me the truth. After I got the truth out of her I just didn't talk to her for a while and she finally apologized for lying about it, but not for breaking her promise of never having him sleep over again, and then she tried to justify it by saying that it was a good thing he'd spent the night because her car was impounded this morning and she couldn't find her cell phone. I don't care if guys sleep in the living room on the couch but when a girl and a boy sleep in the same bed that's when bad things happen. Our bishop actually said to our whole ward that guys shouldn't stay over AT ALL, boys and girls shouldn't even be staying out together super late like 3 in the morning.

Anyway I can't get her to stop and each time it happens it takes the spirit out of our home, adivce?

1 comment:

Shillig#7 said...

Your hair looks good I like it, but I liked your old color better. Either way whatever makes you happy. As for your roommate you give her the choice either she makes a change or your going to have to talk to the bishop. It's sad that it has come to that but your right it does take the spirit out of your home.