Sunday, April 17, 2011

Braxton's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Braxton!!! I got to go to Nate and Ashley's to celebrate his 1st birthday!!!! What a handsome little boy he is, I love hs happy little smile.
It took him a while to get into the cake but once he did it was a good little mess. He started by picking off the little sections of frosting around the edge of the cake, it was quite adorable how dainty he was.
This is him in his sweet little truck, what a pimp.
It was so wonderful seeing my little friend Madi again, I came to Costa Vida and went to her chair to give her a hug. she didn't recognize me at first but once she figured out it was me she wraped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug. it was precious. I miss this little girl so much, but she let's me know everything that goes on in her life on our little vists. She was so excited that my hair was brown because now it was just like her hair color.

This was such a tender litte moment I just had to capture it. The adults were all chatting and little Braxton just booked it to his mama and gave her a big hug it was so sweet
surrounded by presents
He wuld pick the little tufts of red individually and eat one at a time. After the party little Braxton gave me several big open mouthed kisses on my cheek, and Madi asked if I was spending the night, I told her no but that she could call me any time she wanted.

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

what a fun party!

Carol said...

The kids are really growing and I love your blog and your new do. Love you.