Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's experience!

Happy Valentine's everyone!!! I just had the best Valentine's Day EVER!!! I passed my Insurance test, which increases my pay and practically gaurantees me a job for the next long while. Then I went out with my friend Jeff, he brought me a rose, a box of Chocolates, and we went out and ate delicious SUSHI, I researched online and found an awesome restaurant, it was soooo good, and it was under $20 for both of us! We talked the whole time, and joked around, it was great! anyway, Heavenly Father is just pouring blessings on me and I thought I'd share with all of u!

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

that's wonderful Kailie! I am so happy for you!

Shillig#7 said...

OOO! Who is Jeff? That sounds wonderful. I don't think I have had a sweet Valentine's experience like yours so thumbs Up.

Shillig8 said...

Jeff is just a friend, we were supposed t go on another date, but he couldn't so we just talk when we pass each other in school