Saturday, February 12, 2011

I went on a date.


This is Kyler Blakely, his dad is my math teacher, he asked me out a week ago. I don't like him romantically, but I feel like if I don't date someone I'll never gain dating experience, and thus far the only guys that ask me out are guy like Kyler. Kyler is a really nice guy, he's really shy so I pretty much talked the entire time so there wouldn't be an awkward silence. I'm not really attracted to him but he opened the car door for me, and payed for the date, he got me a plush puppy holding a heart that said "kiss me" on it for valentines day, and no one's ever given me a valentine before. I think he's mainly attracted to me cuz I'm blonde.

He asked me out again to dinner and a movie, he keeps saying cheesy things like "looking at clouds would be fun if I was with you." and "I'll tell you something I don't tell other people; I'm like a snail I have a hard shell but I'm soft on the inside" I feel like he's trying to be something he isn't, and I feel like I'm just using him cuz I'm sad that all my friends seem to have guys and I don't.

I don't know if this makes me a bad person or not, but I think it does and it kinda frustrates me. I think I started out with good intentions cuz when he first asked me out I just figured he was like me from a couple years ago. I was shy, and socially awkward and everything, but thinking back on it I don't think I was this extreme, but I don't know I could be wrong

Anyway he keeps texting me that this was the best day ever and that I'm the best.

1 comment:

Shillig#7 said...

Just make sure you don't lead this poor guy on. I wouldn't go on third date with him. And just be honest with him.