Monday, November 8, 2010

Larkie and the Chipmunks!




So I'm sitting listening to christmas songs from my playlist and "Christmas Don't Be Late" from the original Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas CD came on. I rememberred this one time when we were little, Larkie decided to make up a fun act in her spare time where She was Alvin, Audge was Simon, and I was Theodore. I don't remember if we filmed it or put on a show for the family, or if we just did it for fun, but I remember putting dance moves to it, and Larkie acting like a frustrated Alvin. We must've listened to that song a hundred times too get it down perfectly, but I had so much fun that after that I just kept playing that song. I think that somebody must've eventually hid it from me cuz they got so sick of it but to this day I still smile and try to remember the dance moves we originally thought up.

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

That's awesome!
Y'all were so creative.