Monday, May 25, 2009

PROM!!!

So prom was on saturday and it was so much fun, I went with Joey Teare, the Theme was James Bond, and it was at the sheriton in Ventura the D.J. wasn't that great neither was the location or the food but the Limo ride was AWESOME(props to Eric Herrera) thank u mom and Larkie for finding me the shrug, and thanks Mom and Audrey for the dress, Thank u sister Evans for doing my hair, and for letting me get ready at ur house. Thanks sister Borlace for letting me use ur Boutenier supplies, for those of u who don't know I made Joey's Boutenier.


This is the Corosage Joey gave me

I got my nails doe too


This is me and Caroline Eans, we were probably sitting down because the guy was playing disco lol.

This was on the wall of the Limo I rode in.

You can see my hand in this one, but this is also the inside of the limo

This is Joey and I in the limo

These pics were taken in the Evans back yardand this is what my whole outfit looked like


This is Joey and I we got there a little late cuz our limo got lost lol.


This was everyone that went in the limo at the church. I know there are more pics so I hope to update soon

3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

how fun! and I love hot pink on you!!

Kurt+Amy said...

CUTE pictures!! You look so beautiful!!

Shillig#7 said...

Kailie you look so beautiful! I so glad you had fun at prom.