Friday, November 14, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated lately, but I've been kinda busy, and didn't have access.So here are my halloween pics, I'm Marie Antoinette, and my poof is mostly fake hair.lol
The guy below is dressed as mr. Domke
There is a cross dresser included in these pics, his name is Cody, and the guy who's dressed as two face is Brandon Conover, his dad made that face using Jello, paint, and I think cereal, pretty cool huh

































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Sarager Family said...

I love love your costume it is so cute I am going to grow my hair long and borrow that costume from you next year. Cool that you got to fly how come? You look so good in all your pics