Saturday, September 13, 2008

Finally

This is one of our pyramids, I'm backbasingthe left most hitch pod.
This was our first game and irt was home.

This was our halftime stunt, after we were through with the dance we did.

This is another stunt we performed at our home game, I'm back basing the left-most pod again, this is a simple vadar

This is the squad at one of the practices.

This is jusdt a different view of one of the other pictures.
This is a picture of both JV and Varsity cheer, right before we performed at the football opening dinner.

This is mostly the Varsity squad the first friday of school. Now that we have our cheer uniforms we wear them every friday. Here we're wearing our cheer jersey's.

These are all Vadar's again, at our first game.

This was right before we performed our dance.

I'm in one of these pods but the lighting stinks so it's blurry and I can't be sure, but I think I'm backbasing the middle pod.
another park pic.



This was actually the last day of school last year but I just found it.



I think I'm the tall blurr trying to catch them but this is Katy and Halen falling after a stunt, it was so funny the way they just grabbed onto each other. I can proudly say that I have caught all the flyers I've been in charge of.



We had a couple practices at the park so there's a couple pics.





This is the Pyramid we did at Fiesta Days, we also did basket tosses, if anyone knows what those are.


This is right before we marched for Fiesta days.




We went over to katy Tamulonis's house and just jumped into the pool with our practice clothes on after one of our practices.




This was right before I had to leave the sleep-over.




Another Pool Scene




Well I haven't been able to update anything since we haven't had the internet for the month of August So here's a quick update on what's happening with me:




On August second I performed in the Fiesta Days parade with all the rest of the cheerleaders. School started August 20th I'm taking Physics and Calculus this year, among other classes of course, and I've performed at two games now, the most recent one being last night. So I'm just gonna put up a whole bunch of pics and just give them little headings explaining what they are.

1 comment:

Sarager Family said...

Wow fun This is a comment for all the pics. All the pics are awesome and great and I am so excited you are in cheerleasding. I hope you are having fun and trying your best and doing your best I love you and miss you xoxo Thanks for the updates good job you look great